Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Macpodz and some recent work



This weekend I have a very full schedule of live music and photography! On Friday I start my weekend in Evanston at one of my favorite venues, Space, where I will catch the very funky very talented Macpodz. I will probably bring my camera to catch a few live shots, which I may be able to incorporate into our promo photo shoot we're doing together on Saturday. I have some great ideas for the guys, I can't wait to get in the studio and make it happen. Also due to my lack of postings as of late, I have some new shots up from the Natives of the New Dawn in San Diego Cali, and a Portrait session with Matt Burke and the Matt Burke band. Check em' out, enjoy. I will post again as soon as I get the weekends work processed!

No comments:

Post a Comment