Friday, August 6, 2010

Wendy Hayes kicks off the Blues Project!


A special thanks to Wendy Hayes for helping me officially kick off this Chicago Blues portrait project! Wendy is an amazing Bass player and singer and it was a great working with her. I think we got some great photos, here's a quick look at a few of the shots. Expect more soon. Guitarist Dan Carelli will be stopping in this afternoon as well for a quick portrait session. Along with Rob that makes 3. If I can keep this pace I may just be able to hit my goal! Also this weekend is the second annual (my first) Farm Fest 450. Headlining this year is Backyard Tire Fire, along with Chicago Farmer, Jaik Willis, Miles Nelsen, Ernie Henrickson, Bubba Fats,and the Herbert Wiser Band. Looking forward to documenting this amazing little fest!

No comments:

Post a Comment